What we do
What We Do
Starting with the acquisition of an investment through to its eventual disposal, we aim to take the stress away from managing your property assets to allow you to concentrate on your main business.
Our close working relationships with solicitors, surveyors and accounting firms means we can provide an efficient, responsive and focused service. Our management expertise ensures we can deliver the quality of performance that is essential for achieving your investment objectives.
Our services include:
- Fund and portfolio management
- Acquiring, funding and selling investment properties
- Rent collection
- Liaising with accountants, solicitors, tax consultants, surveyors and tenants
- Organising and administering property insurance
- Strategic portfolio advice
- Rent reviews, lease regears and lease renewals
- Financial statements and tax compliance and returns
- Site visits
- Compliance with fire regulation, planning, health & safety obligations
- Licences for assignment, subletting, change of use, alterations and deed of variation
In the current economic climate, property ownership is heavily reliant on establishing a partnership between landlord and tenant. The Deekay team aims to facilitate and develop a resilient link between the two.
We aim to optimise the clients’ investment value by identifying opportunities to maintain and improve rental flows and capital appreciation.
Since our humble beginnings, we have provided a highly personalised and differentiated service testament to our long standing and growing client base. The fact that some of our clients have been with us since the beginning signifies that Deekay has the capacity to maintain and expand beneficial long term relationships.